Celtic plc (OTCMKTS:CLTFF – Get Rating)’s share price fell 3.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.25 and last traded at $1.25. 1,300 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 125% from the average session volume of 577 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.30.
Celtic Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.32 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.39.
Celtic plc, through its subsidiary, Celtic F.C. Limited, operates a professional football club in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Football and Stadium Operations, Merchandising, and Multimedia and Other Commercial Activities. It is involved in the operation of a professional football club covering various activities, including football operations and investment; operation of the Celtic FC Youth Academy; match ticketing; merchandising; partner programs; marketing and brand protection; multimedia; stadium operations; facilities and property; catering and hospitality; public and supporter relations; and human resources.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Celtic (CLTFF)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Celtic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Celtic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.