Golden Goose (GOLD) traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 24th. Golden Goose has a market cap of $43,653.25 and $562.76 worth of Golden Goose was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Golden Goose has traded 31.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Golden Goose token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,415.73 or 0.08542386 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.07 or 0.00477076 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,851.00 or 0.29270584 BTC.
Golden Goose Profile
Golden Goose was first traded on December 30th, 2020. Golden Goose’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 165,994,209 tokens. The official message board for Golden Goose is medium.com/@contact_31481. The official website for Golden Goose is goldengoose.io. Golden Goose’s official Twitter account is @goldengoosenews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Golden Goose Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golden Goose directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golden Goose should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golden Goose using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golden Goose Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golden Goose and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.