PT XL Axiata Tbk (OTCMKTS:PTXKY – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 1.4% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $2.84 and last traded at $2.84. 2,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 6,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.80.
PT XL Axiata Tbk Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $3.12 and its 200 day moving average is $3.30.
PT XL Axiata Tbk Company Profile
PT XL Axiata Tbk provides telecommunication, telecommunications network, and multimedia services for consumers and businesses in Indonesia. The company offers cellular mobile and closed fixed network, Internet service provider, voice over Internet protocol, content provider, money remitter service, e-money issuance services, and Internet interconnection services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT XL Axiata Tbk (PTXKY)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for PT XL Axiata Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT XL Axiata Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.