Shentu (CTK) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. Shentu has a market cap of $65.59 million and approximately $1.39 million worth of Shentu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shentu coin can currently be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00004538 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Shentu has traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,415.73 or 0.08542386 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.07 or 0.00477076 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4,851.00 or 0.29270584 BTC.
Shentu Coin Profile
Shentu’s genesis date was October 24th, 2020. Shentu’s total supply is 105,635,269 coins and its circulating supply is 87,227,683 coins. Shentu’s official Twitter account is @shentuchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Shentu is medium.com/shentu-foundation. Shentu’s official website is www.shentu.technology.
Buying and Selling Shentu
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shentu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shentu should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shentu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shentu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shentu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.