Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF (BATS:VUSB – Get Rating) traded up 0% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $48.92 and last traded at $48.92. 363,975 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $48.90.
Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $48.89 and its 200-day simple moving average is $49.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF (VUSB)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.