Shares of Pacific Valley Bancorp (OTCMKTS:PVBK – Get Rating) rose 3.5% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $11.49 and last traded at $11.49. Approximately 700 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 149% from the average daily volume of 281 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.10.
Pacific Valley Bancorp Stock Up 3.5 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $10.87 and a 200-day moving average of $10.82. The firm has a market capitalization of $46.30 million, a P/E ratio of 10.17 and a beta of 0.46.
Pacific Valley Bancorp Company Profile
Pacific Valley Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Pacific Valley Bank that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company offers personal and business banking, including checking accounts, savings and money market accounts, individual retirement accounts, and certificates of deposit; and online solutions, such as online and mobile banking, bill pay, remote deposit capture, positive pay, e-statements, and order checks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Valley Bancorp (PVBK)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Valley Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Valley Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.