BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF (TSE:ZAG – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, January 27th, TickerTech reports. Investors of record on Thursday, February 2nd will be paid a dividend of 0.04 per share on Thursday, February 2nd. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, January 27th.
BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF Stock Performance
TSE:ZAG traded up C$0.07 on Wednesday, reaching C$13.95. The stock had a trading volume of 183,154 shares, compared to its average volume of 200,474. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$13.74 and a 200 day moving average of C$13.65. BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF has a 12-month low of C$12.95 and a 12-month high of C$15.30.
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Aggregate Bond Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.