Electroneum (ETN) traded up 13.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges. Electroneum has a market cap of $51.22 million and approximately $244,705.13 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded up 26.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004407 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002425 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00012951 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Electroneum uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,937,992,239 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog.
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.