Maker (MKR) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Maker token can currently be purchased for about $654.12 or 0.02898504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Maker has a market capitalization of $639.49 million and $27.61 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Maker has traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 64.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.07 or 0.00398111 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,322.36 or 0.27944287 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.87 or 0.00600534 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000180 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Maker’s launch date was August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 977,631 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @makerdao and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is https://reddit.com/r/makerdao and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Maker
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.