NEM (XEM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One NEM coin can currently be purchased for $0.0373 or 0.00000165 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NEM has a total market cap of $335.29 million and $21.62 million worth of NEM was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NEM has traded up 9.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 65% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.29 or 0.00398512 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,337.93 or 0.27972639 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.97 or 0.00600107 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000179 BTC.
NEM (XEM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2015. NEM’s total supply is 8,999,999,999 coins. The official message board for NEM is discord.gg/eedjkbmvvb. NEM’s official Twitter account is @nemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEM is /r/nem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NEM is nem.io.
NEM Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.