Quantum (QUA) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. One Quantum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Quantum has traded down 90% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum has a total market cap of $5,602.48 and approximately $181,179.79 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00049161 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017806 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.62 or 0.00214740 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002888 BTC.
QUA is a token. It was first traded on December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. The official message board for Quantum is medium.com/@quantumtechpro. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum is quantumtech.pro.
Quantum Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.