A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) recently:
- 1/17/2023 – AptarGroup was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 1/15/2023 – AptarGroup was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/9/2023 – AptarGroup had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $109.00 to $121.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/7/2023 – AptarGroup was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/30/2022 – AptarGroup was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/20/2022 – AptarGroup was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
AptarGroup Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:ATR traded down $0.77 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $112.07. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 181,163 shares, compared to its average volume of 185,685. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $109.32 and its 200 day simple moving average is $104.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a current ratio of 1.56. The company has a market cap of $7.32 billion, a P/E ratio of 31.66, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 4.34 and a beta of 0.62. AptarGroup, Inc. has a 12-month low of $90.23 and a 12-month high of $122.94.
AptarGroup (NYSE:ATR – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, October 27th. The industrial products company reported $0.95 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.93 by $0.02. AptarGroup had a net margin of 7.12% and a return on equity of 13.02%. The company had revenue of $836.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $838.49 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.94 earnings per share. AptarGroup’s quarterly revenue was up 1.4% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts forecast that AptarGroup, Inc. will post 3.65 EPS for the current year.
AptarGroup Dividend Announcement
In related news, Director Matthew L. Trerotola purchased 3,170 shares of AptarGroup stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 3rd. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $94.48 per share, with a total value of $299,501.60. Following the purchase, the director now owns 4,378 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $413,633.44. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Insiders own 1.20% of the company’s stock.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the business. Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. grew its holdings in shares of AptarGroup by 76.3% in the third quarter. Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. now owns 328 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $31,000 after purchasing an additional 142 shares in the last quarter. CWM LLC grew its holdings in shares of AptarGroup by 58.2% in the second quarter. CWM LLC now owns 348 shares of the industrial products company’s stock valued at $36,000 after purchasing an additional 128 shares in the last quarter. Romano Brothers AND Company acquired a new position in AptarGroup during the 4th quarter worth approximately $66,000. Ellevest Inc. grew its holdings in AptarGroup by 107.5% during the 3rd quarter. Ellevest Inc. now owns 606 shares of the industrial products company’s stock worth $58,000 after acquiring an additional 314 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Eagle Bay Advisors LLC grew its holdings in AptarGroup by 141.7% during the 2nd quarter. Eagle Bay Advisors LLC now owns 776 shares of the industrial products company’s stock worth $80,000 after acquiring an additional 455 shares in the last quarter. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 89.37% of the company’s stock.
AptarGroup, Inc provides a range of dispensing, sealing, and material science solutions primarily for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectable, and food and beverage markets. The company operates through three segments: Pharma, Beauty + Home, and Food + Beverage.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AptarGroup (ATR)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for AptarGroup Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AptarGroup Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.