iShares Premium Money Market ETF (TSE:CMR – Get Rating) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, January 26th, TickerTech reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, January 31st will be given a dividend of 0.162 per share on Tuesday, January 31st. This represents a $1.94 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.88%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 26th.
iShares Premium Money Market ETF Trading Up 0.0 %
Shares of TSE CMR traded up C$0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching C$50.15. The company had a trading volume of 28,187 shares, compared to its average volume of 23,920. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$50.09 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$50.06. iShares Premium Money Market ETF has a 1 year low of C$49.99 and a 1 year high of C$50.19.
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Premium Money Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.