Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:KZR – Get Rating) major shareholder Morningside Venture Investment sold 80,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, January 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $6.81, for a total transaction of $544,800.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 5,792,993 shares in the company, valued at $39,450,282.33. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Major shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Morningside Venture Investment also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, January 17th, Morningside Venture Investment sold 6,114 shares of Kezar Life Sciences stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $6.79, for a total value of $41,514.06.
- On Thursday, January 12th, Morningside Venture Investment sold 5,000 shares of Kezar Life Sciences stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $6.77, for a total value of $33,850.00.
- On Thursday, January 5th, Morningside Venture Investment sold 12,162 shares of Kezar Life Sciences stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $6.97, for a total value of $84,769.14.
Kezar Life Sciences Price Performance
NASDAQ:KZR traded down $0.21 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $6.80. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 523,801 shares, compared to its average volume of 717,319. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $7.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of $8.29. Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. has a twelve month low of $4.30 and a twelve month high of $18.55. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 31.15 and a current ratio of 31.15.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Kezar Life Sciences
Several large investors have recently bought and sold shares of the company. BlackRock Inc. increased its position in Kezar Life Sciences by 14.7% in the 3rd quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 4,104,929 shares of the company’s stock valued at $35,343,000 after acquiring an additional 525,139 shares during the period. State Street Corp grew its stake in shares of Kezar Life Sciences by 381.3% in the third quarter. State Street Corp now owns 3,537,701 shares of the company’s stock worth $30,460,000 after purchasing an additional 2,802,611 shares during the last quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. increased its holdings in Kezar Life Sciences by 22.8% in the third quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 2,993,207 shares of the company’s stock valued at $25,771,000 after purchasing an additional 556,020 shares during the period. Victory Capital Management Inc. increased its position in Kezar Life Sciences by 58.0% during the 2nd quarter. Victory Capital Management Inc. now owns 2,770,098 shares of the company’s stock valued at $22,909,000 after purchasing an additional 1,017,391 shares during the period. Finally, Deerfield Management Company L.P. Series C acquired a new stake in shares of Kezar Life Sciences during the second quarter worth $11,735,000. 84.03% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Wells Fargo & Company decreased their target price on shares of Kezar Life Sciences from $17.00 to $14.00 and set an “overweight” rating on the stock in a report on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Kezar Life Sciences Company Profile
Kezar Life Sciences, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which engages in the development of novel small molecule therapeutics to treat autoimmunity and cancer in South San Francisco and California. Its product pipeline include KZR-616, KZR-261, and KZR-TBD. The company was founded by John Fowler, Christopher J.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kezar Life Sciences (KZR)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Kezar Life Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kezar Life Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.