Adshares (ADS) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Adshares has a total market capitalization of $34.23 million and approximately $491,273.88 worth of Adshares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Adshares coin can now be purchased for about $0.91 or 0.00003337 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Adshares has traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00009965 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00004434 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001606 BTC.
Adshares (CRYPTO:ADS) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2021. Adshares’ total supply is 38,758,206 coins and its circulating supply is 37,619,499 coins. Adshares’ official message board is medium.com/adshares. The Reddit community for Adshares is https://reddit.com/r/adshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Adshares’ official website is adshares.net. Adshares’ official Twitter account is @adsharesnet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
The mission of Adshares is to become the global web3 advertising standard. Available to any media, websites, metaverses, games, social media, VR/AR, and mobile apps.
Adshares is creating infrastructure for decentralized advertising and providing the software to marketers, advertisers, agencies, media companies and the ad tech in general. The monetization is possible by joining the publisher network and making one’s space available as ad placements.
The implementation of our blockchain and software tools are highly scalable for the entire advertising market and may function as the default marketing planning solution for any companies, metaverses, and P2E blockchain games.”
Buying and Selling Adshares
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Adshares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adshares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Adshares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adshares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.