StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Mobileye Global (NYSE:MBLY – Get Rating) in a research report released on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a hold rating on the stock.
Mobileye Global Stock Up 0.7 %
Shares of MBLY traded up $0.31 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $43.58. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 3,635,778 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,472,352. Mobileye Global has a 1-year low of $24.85 and a 1-year high of $48.11.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mobileye Global (MBLY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Mobileye Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobileye Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.