ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. Over the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 9.5% higher against the dollar. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ReddCoin has a market cap of $6.78 million and approximately $1,314.08 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.28 or 0.00308972 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00023828 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00012140 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00009119 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00016325 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000235 BTC.
ReddCoin (RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins and its circulating supply is 30,399,022,287 coins. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is https://reddit.com/r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.