WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 19th. In the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 24.2% higher against the dollar. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $50.16 million and approximately $712,117.45 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WhiteCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0656 or 0.00000235 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.45 or 0.00305668 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00023569 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00012007 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00009039 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00016182 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00003679 BTC.
WhiteCoin (CRYPTO:XWC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 1st, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 971,792,390 coins and its circulating supply is 764,324,623 coins. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is https://reddit.com/r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here.
As an essential part of the Whitecoin ecosystem, it adopts the Random Proof of Stake (RPOS) consensus, Whitecoin Axis, Whitecoin Wallet, decentralized mining pools, and smart contract platforms to build a cross-chain blockchain ecological infrastructure.”
Buying and Selling WhiteCoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.