Aptitude Software Group plc (LON:APTD – Get Rating) insider Philip Wood ACA sold 115 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 343 ($4.27), for a total transaction of £394.45 ($490.61).
Philip Wood ACA also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 24th, Philip Wood ACA sold 9,652 shares of Aptitude Software Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 331 ($4.12), for a total transaction of £31,948.12 ($39,736.47).
Aptitude Software Group Price Performance
APTD opened at GBX 310 ($3.86) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.01, a current ratio of 1.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.04. Aptitude Software Group plc has a 52-week low of GBX 310 ($3.86) and a 52-week high of GBX 431.13 ($5.36). The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 358.34 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 359.51. The company has a market cap of £177.75 million, a P/E ratio of 7,750.00 and a beta of 0.42.
Aptitude Software Group Increases Dividend
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a GBX 615 ($7.65) price target on shares of Aptitude Software Group in a research report on Wednesday, May 17th.
Aptitude Software Group Company Profile
Aptitude Software Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides finance digitalization and subscription management software in the United Kingdom and internationally. It provides subscription management and billing; revenue management; and aptitude compliance solutions; and Aptitude Accounting Hub, centralizing and automating finance, accounting and reporting processes.
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Aptitude Software Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptitude Software Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.