StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC – Get Rating) in a research note published on Monday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the medical research company’s stock.
Separately, Maxim Group downgraded shares of Biocept from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research report on Friday, April 14th.
Biocept Stock Down 45.4 %
NASDAQ:BIOC opened at $2.32 on Monday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.52 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.57. The company has a market capitalization of $1.37 million, a PE ratio of -0.04 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 2.07 and a quick ratio of 1.91. Biocept has a 1-year low of $2.10 and a 1-year high of $47.70.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Biocept
Biocept, Inc is an oncology laboratory service company, which engages in the development and marketing of novel laboratory products in the detection of rare cells to include circulating tumor cells. The company was founded on May 12, 1997 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biocept (BIOC)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Biocept Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biocept and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.