Sanford C. Bernstein assumed coverage on shares of Chugai Pharmaceutical (OTCMKTS:CHGCY – Get Rating) in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Chugai Pharmaceutical Trading Up 0.2 %
Shares of CHGCY opened at $13.43 on Tuesday. Chugai Pharmaceutical has a twelve month low of $10.99 and a twelve month high of $14.86. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $12.71 and its two-hundred day moving average is $12.75. The firm has a market capitalization of $44.18 billion, a PE ratio of 15.26 and a beta of 0.58.
Chugai Pharmaceutical Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chugai Pharmaceutical (CHGCY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Chugai Pharmaceutical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chugai Pharmaceutical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.