EVCI Career Colleges Holding Corp. (OTCMKTS:EVCI – Get Rating) traded down 22.5% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. 9,000 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 17% from the average session volume of 7,714 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
EVCI Career Colleges Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.22 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.26.
EVCI Career Colleges Company Profile
EVCI Career Colleges Holding Corp. provides on-campus career college education in the U.S. It offers college degree and certificate programs in applied sciences and occupational studies. The company was founded on October 24, 1997 and is headquartered in Sheridan, WY.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EVCI Career Colleges (EVCI)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for EVCI Career Colleges Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVCI Career Colleges and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.