Petershill Partners (OTCMKTS:PHLLF – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by investment analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 231 ($2.87) to GBX 226 ($2.81) in a report released on Friday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group began coverage on Petershill Partners in a report on Tuesday, February 21st. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
Petershill Partners Price Performance
OTCMKTS:PHLLF remained flat at $2.01 during mid-day trading on Friday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.89. Petershill Partners has a 12 month low of $1.83 and a 12 month high of $3.01.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Petershill Partners (PHLLF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Petershill Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petershill Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.