Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:RRTS – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 17.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $2.10 and last traded at $2.10. 751 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 2,149 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.78.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $1.65 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.83.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems Company Profile
Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc is engaged in the provision of logistics services. It operates a network of leased service centers and third-party pickup and delivery agents across the United States. The company was founded in February 2005 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Roadrunner Transportation Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roadrunner Transportation Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.