4Front Ventures Corp. (OTCMKTS:FFNTF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 26,600 shares, a growth of 97.0% from the April 30th total of 13,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 323,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
4Front Ventures Stock Performance
FFNTF traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.16. 50,463 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 354,351. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.18 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.26. 4Front Ventures has a 12 month low of $0.15 and a 12 month high of $0.76.
4Front Ventures Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 4Front Ventures (FFNTF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for 4Front Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 4Front Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.