CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $474,050.62 and approximately $4.78 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26,670.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.19 or 0.00326872 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00013221 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.53 or 0.00564341 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.01 or 0.00067510 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $113.19 or 0.00424364 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003722 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001136 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
CannabisCoin (CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 20th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is https://reddit.com/r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @cannabiscoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net.
CannabisCoin is the payment solution for Marijuana dispensaries, retailers and merchants. CannabisCoin cryptocurrency is backed by Marijuana where it is accepted.”
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.