Sawai Group Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SWGHF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 51,700 shares, a growth of 487.5% from the April 30th total of 8,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup cut shares of Sawai Group from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Monday, February 27th.
Sawai Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SWGHF remained flat at $27.00 during mid-day trading on Friday. Sawai Group has a 12 month low of $27.00 and a 12 month high of $27.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $27.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sawai Group (SWGHF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Sawai Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sawai Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.