THK Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:THKLY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, a decline of 64.5% from the April 30th total of 6,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 6,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
THK Price Performance
Shares of THKLY traded down $0.06 on Friday, hitting $10.97. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 10,814 shares, compared to its average volume of 8,538. The company has a market capitalization of $2.85 billion, a PE ratio of 16.15 and a beta of 1.13. THK has a fifty-two week low of $7.98 and a fifty-two week high of $11.98. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $11.13 and a 200 day moving average price of $10.44.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on THK (THKLY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for THK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for THK and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.