Quantum (QUA) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last seven days, Quantum has traded down 50% against the US dollar. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $5.60 and approximately $2.13 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00009023 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00021055 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00016970 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00014344 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26,837.72 or 0.99993287 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002391 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Quantum is a token. Its launch date was December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. Quantum’s official website is quantumtech.pro. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official message board is medium.com/@quantumtechpro.
Quantum Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.