SingularityNET (AGIX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 18th. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $222.12 million and $16.05 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00000672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00008996 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00021089 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00016949 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00014350 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,815.14 or 0.99961475 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002389 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000065 BTC.
SingularityNET (AGIX) is a token. It was first traded on December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,324,917,189 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,232,684,306 tokens. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularitynet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SingularityNET Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.