Barry Callebaut AG (OTCMKTS:BYCBF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 11,400 shares, a growth of 15.2% from the August 15th total of 9,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 114.0 days.
Barry Callebaut Stock Performance
Shares of BYCBF stock remained flat at $1,615.00 on Tuesday. Barry Callebaut has a 52-week low of $1,575.85 and a 52-week high of $2,175.10. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $1,782.21 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1,949.08.
Barry Callebaut Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Barry Callebaut
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Barry Callebaut Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barry Callebaut and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.