Eurofins Scientific SE (OTCMKTS:ERFSF – Get Free Report) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 302,100 shares, a growth of 15.6% from the August 15th total of 261,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 143.9 days.
Eurofins Scientific Stock Down 2.5 %
Eurofins Scientific stock traded down $1.53 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $58.59. 3,982 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,437. Eurofins Scientific has a one year low of $54.75 and a one year high of $78.80. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $63.53 and a 200 day moving average price of $65.19. The company has a quick ratio of 1.35, a current ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.62.
Eurofins Scientific Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Eurofins Scientific
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Invest in Solar Energy
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Eurofins Scientific Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eurofins Scientific and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.