Harbor Custom Development, Inc. (NASDAQ:HCDIW – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 14,800 shares, a growth of 14.7% from the August 15th total of 12,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.9 days.
Harbor Custom Development Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:HCDIW remained flat at $0.01 during trading on Tuesday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.01 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.02. Harbor Custom Development has a 12 month low of $0.00 and a 12 month high of $0.23.
Harbor Custom Development Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Harbor Custom Development
- What is a Special Dividend?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Harbor Custom Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harbor Custom Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.