Hycroft Mining Holding Co. (NASDAQ:HYMCL – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,000 shares, a growth of 6.1% from the August 15th total of 6,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 37,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Hycroft Mining Stock Down 21.3 %
NASDAQ:HYMCL traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $0.02. 4,340 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 28,888. Hycroft Mining has a 1-year low of $0.02 and a 1-year high of $0.22. The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.03 and a 200 day moving average of $0.04.
About Hycroft Mining
- Five stocks we like better than Hycroft Mining
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Hycroft Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hycroft Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.