Several other equities research analysts have also recently commented on the stock. Credit Suisse Group raised shares of Mondi from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report on Wednesday, June 21st. JPMorgan Chase & Co. cut their price objective on shares of Mondi from GBX 1,355 ($16.78) to GBX 1,338 ($16.57) in a research report on Tuesday, September 12th.
Mondi Stock Up 4.3 %
Mondi Company Profile
Mondi plc engages in the manufacture and sale of packaging and paper products in Africa, Western Europe, Emerging Europe, North America, South America, Asia, and Australia. It operates in Corrugated Packaging, Flexible Packaging, Personal Care Components, and Uncoated Fine Paper segments. The company offers flexible packaging, bags, and pouches; personal care components; release liners; functional films; corrugated solutions; industrial bags; barrier coatings; specialty kraft and sack kraft papers; containerboards; and office and professional printing papers.
- Five stocks we like better than Mondi
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Mondi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mondi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.