Prom (PROM) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. In the last seven days, Prom has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. Prom has a market cap of $73.96 million and approximately $1.62 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prom token can currently be bought for approximately $4.05 or 0.00014909 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00009385 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00020774 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00016662 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00014187 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,179.21 or 0.99985693 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000070 BTC.
Prom (CRYPTO:PROM) is a token. Its launch date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prom is prom.io. The official message board for Prom is prom-io.medium.com.
Buying and Selling Prom
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.