Suzuki Motor Co. (OTCMKTS:SZKMY – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $175.16 and last traded at $171.80, with a volume of 2282 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $169.16.
Suzuki Motor Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $21.10 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.30 and a beta of 1.07. The company has a current ratio of 1.47, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $153.78 and its 200-day simple moving average is $145.13.
About Suzuki Motor
Suzuki Motor Corporation engages in the manufacturing and marketing of automobiles, motorcycles, and marine products in Japan, rest of Asia, Europe, North America, and internationally. It offers mini-vehicles, sub-compact vehicles, standard-sized vehicles, outboard motors, motorized wheelchairs, and electro senior vehicles.
- Five stocks we like better than Suzuki Motor
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Suzuki Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suzuki Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.