Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 19th. In the last week, Terra Classic has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. Terra Classic has a market capitalization of $335.57 million and approximately $9.13 million worth of Terra Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Terra Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00009598 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001859 BTC.
Terra Classic Coin Profile
LUNC uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2019. Terra Classic’s total supply is 6,835,436,608,601 coins and its circulating supply is 5,821,064,713,772 coins. The official website for Terra Classic is terra.money. Terra Classic’s official Twitter account is @terra_money. Terra Classic’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. The Reddit community for Terra Classic is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Terra Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Terra Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.