Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Algorand has a market cap of $1.14 billion and approximately $82.62 million worth of Algorand was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Algorand coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00000381 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Algorand has traded up 6.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.09 or 0.00056304 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00024114 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0960 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00012204 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00005343 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Algorand Coin Profile
Algorand uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 19th, 2019. Algorand’s total supply is 8,006,089,779 coins. Algorand’s official website is algorand.foundation. The Reddit community for Algorand is https://reddit.com/r/algorandofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Algorand’s official Twitter account is @algofoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Algorand’s official message board is medium.com/algorand-foundation.
Buying and Selling Algorand
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Algorand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Algorand should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Algorand using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Algorand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Algorand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.