BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% (NASDAQ:BANFP – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Monday, November 20th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, December 29th will be paid a dividend of 0.45 per share on Tuesday, January 16th. This represents a $1.80 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 6.98%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 28th.
BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Stock Down 0.5 %
Shares of BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% stock traded down $0.12 during trading on Monday, reaching $25.80. 1,415 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,081. BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% has a 1-year low of $24.70 and a 1-year high of $37.43. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $26.17 and a 200-day moving average price of $26.61.
- Five stocks we like better than BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20%
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BFC Capital Trust II PFD TR 7.20% and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.