Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $1.40 million and approximately $300,791.57 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.65 or 0.00055284 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00023993 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00012150 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002035 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 1st, 2017. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 21,158,774,009 coins. Apollo Currency’s official message board is apollofintech.medium.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @aplfintech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is aplfintech.com/apollo-currency.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.