DEI (DEI) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 20th. DEI has a total market capitalization of $1.44 billion and $110.04 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DEI token can now be purchased for $0.0114 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, DEI has traded down 3.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $69.67 or 0.00186520 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00010564 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
DEI (DEI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2021. DEI’s official message board is medium.com/deus-finance. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao. The official website for DEI is deus.finance.
Buying and Selling DEI
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEI should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DEI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.