Shares of Mason Resources Corp. (TSE:MNR – Get Free Report) rose 1.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.40 and last traded at C$0.40. Approximately 40,100 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 66% from the average daily volume of 119,112 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.40.
Mason Resources Trading Up 1.3 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.40. The firm has a market capitalization of C$31.29 million and a P/E ratio of -25.00.
About Mason Resources
Mason Resources Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in the United States. It primarily explores for copper. The company primarily holds 100% interests in Ann Mason copper-molybdenum porphyry project in the Yerington district of Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Mason Resources
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Mason Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mason Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.