Red Moon Resources Inc. (CVE:RMK – Get Free Report)’s share price was up 3.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.99 and last traded at C$0.95. Approximately 265,538 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 1% from the average daily volume of 269,422 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.92.
Red Moon Resources Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of C$70.21 million and a P/E ratio of -36.54. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.95 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.95.
Red Moon Resources Company Profile
Red Moon Resources Inc, a junior mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, evaluation, and exploration of mineral properties in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. The company explores for potash, salt, gypsum, and other mineral deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Great Atlantic salt project in the Bay St.
- Five stocks we like better than Red Moon Resources
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Red Moon Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Moon Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.