Scott’s Liquid Gold-Inc. (OTCMKTS:SLGD – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 17.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $0.35 and last traded at $0.35. 2,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 12,415 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Scott’s Liquid Gold Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.36 and its 200-day moving average is $0.33.
Scott’s Liquid Gold (OTCMKTS:SLGD – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, November 7th. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $0.91 million for the quarter.
About Scott’s Liquid Gold
Scott's Liquid Gold-Inc develops, markets, and sells household, and health and beauty care products in the United States. It operates in two segments, Household Products, and Health and Beauty Care Products. The Household Products segment offers wood care and floor restore products under the Scott's Liquid Gold name; stain and odor removing products under the Kids N Pets and Messy Pet brand name for children and pets; and laundry care products under the Biz brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than Scott’s Liquid Gold
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Scott's Liquid Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scott's Liquid Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.