Silver Pursuit Resources Ltd. (CVE:SPF – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 6.3% on Monday . The company traded as high as C$0.17 and last traded at C$0.17. Approximately 19,000 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 50,831 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.16.
Silver Pursuit Resources Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.17 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.17.
About Silver Pursuit Resources
Silver Pursuit Resources Ltd., a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. It holds interest in the Gordon Lake property located in NWT, Canada; and 79 claims located in Nevada, the United States. The company was formerly known as First Pursuit Ventures Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Silver Pursuit Resources
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How and Why to Invest in Oil Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Best Aerospace Stocks Investing
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Pursuit Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Pursuit Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.