Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 20th. One Terra Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Terra Classic has traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Terra Classic has a total market cap of $440.14 million and approximately $23.36 million worth of Terra Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000837 BTC.
About Terra Classic
Terra Classic uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2019. Terra Classic’s total supply is 6,829,855,179,979 coins and its circulating supply is 5,802,227,059,122 coins. Terra Classic’s official Twitter account is @terra_money. Terra Classic’s official website is terra.money. Terra Classic’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. The Reddit community for Terra Classic is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Terra Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terra Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terra Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.