Pure Energy Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:PEMIF – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 6.9% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.33 and last traded at $0.31. 13,977 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average session volume of 22,427 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.29.
Pure Energy Minerals Trading Up 6.9 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.34 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.51.
About Pure Energy Minerals
Pure Energy Minerals Limited acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties. Its primary project is the Clayton Valley lithium brine project located in Clayton Valley, Esmeralda County, Nevada. The company was formerly known as Harmony Gold Corp. and changed its name to Pure Energy Minerals Limited in October 2012.
- Five stocks we like better than Pure Energy Minerals
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Pure Energy Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pure Energy Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.